2. What and How Do We Collect Information
2.1 Registration Information
2.2 Profile Information
2.2.1 General Profile Information
- When you complete your user profile at Allerbi Website, your user type (Business or Family/Individual), country, state/province, gender, year of birth, height and weight, fitness goal, communication method preference will be collected.
- Your user status, initial profile creation date and time, and updated date and time will be created by system and collected.
- You have option to whether send your riding information to third-party training and exercising applications like strava.com, your choice will be collected.
- If you choose to send riding information to third-party application, your userID and password to login to that application will be collected but not share with any other third-party.
2.2.2 Bike-side Profile Information
- When you register your Allerbi Bike through internet, the IP address of the Bike, your Bike user type (Admin or User), the Bike name and your user name at the Bike (Bike user name) will be collected. The Bike registration date and time will be created by system and collected.
- When you register at Allerbi Bike as a regular user, the IP address of the Bike, your Bike user type (Admin or User), the Bike name and your Bike user name will be collected. Your registration date and time will be created by system and collected.
2.3 Purchase Information
- When you make a purchase at Allerbi Website, the product (including pre-order) name, number of each product, price of each product, payment amount of each product, total payment amount will be collected. The purchase date and time will be created by system and collected.
- When you purchase content at the Allerbi Website, the content will be transferred to your Bike through internet, the target Bike IP address and Bike name will be recorded. The transfer starting and ending date and time will be created by system and collected.
2.4 Payment Information
- When you make a purchase at Allerbi Website, the payment method (e.g. Credit Card or PayPal) you select to use, name and shipping address, name and billing address will be collected.
- We use third-party payment applications like Stripe for payment processing, your name and credit card information will be collected at Allerbi Website, then they will be sent to the third-party payment application for processing. Allerbi Website will not store your credit card information.
- For more information on our use of third-party payment application, please email email@example.com.
2.5 Riding Information
- After each of your ride, the route, date, starting time, ending time, starting point (coordinates), ending point (coordinates), total time, riding time, distance, max speed, average speed, max power, average power, calories consumed will be recorded at Allerbi Bike and transferred to Allerbi Website.
- The aggregated riding data like riding distance, riding times and riding frequency during specific period like annual and monthly, will be calculated and stored at Allerbi Website.
2.6 Community Information
2.7 Cookie Information
You have the option to opt-out of all these cookies, most web browsers also allow you to block and delete cookies at browser settings. But opting out of some of necessary cookies may affect your browsing experience and essential Allerbi functions.
We don’t use any other apps, tags or widgets to track your online activities or for any marketing activities.
2.8 Other Information
3. How We Use Information
3.1 Registration, purchase and payment information
- They are needed and used only for essential business processes and services based on the nature of how Allerbi works. Your shipping and billing address will not be shared with any third-party.
- Refer to Section 2.4, your name and credit card information will be sent to third-party payment application for payment processing.
- Some registration and purchase data may be part of aggregated data for analysis and funding purpose, the aggregated data will not be able to identify you.
3.2 General profile information
- Your height and weight data will be used to calculate your riding profile that eventually is used to calculate riding resistance. They will not be shared with any third-party.
- Your other profile data like country, state/province, gender, year of birth andfitness goal may be part of aggregated data for business analysis purpose like sales in each state. The aggregated data will not be able to identify you.
- Your other profile data like country, state/province, gender and year of birth may be part of aggregated data for performance ranking and motivation purpose like your speed ranking among male riders in age group 20 to 25. The aggregated data will not be able to identify you.
3.3 Bike-side profile information
3.4 Riding information
- Riding information is all about your rides, it is used to show your riding performance and may be used to create suggestions and recommendation as part of motivation and communication. They will not be shared with any third party.
- Riding information may be part of aggregated data for performance analysis purpose and ranking purpose. The aggregated data will not be able to identify you.
3.5 Community information
3.6 Cookie information
4. Customer Options
4.2 Email communications
You can opt-out of email communication like coming or available new route or product through your profile page at Allerbi Website. Please note that you will continue to receive emails about purchase or service transactions, as well as anything related to safety and emergency.
If you experience any issue or have any question on opt-out of email communications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Information Access
You can access and update most of your information about your general account, profile and rider account on your own by visiting Allerbi Website and through Allerbi user interface.
You can also access your purchase history information and riding information through the Allerbi Website as well.
If there is any information that you believe you are not able to access through Allerbi Website and Allerbi, please contact us through email at email@example.com.
6. Information Retention
7. Usage Outside of United States
7.1 For customers outside of the United States, we store your information we collect in the United States. When you use Allerbi Website and Allerbi from your country, your information will be transferred to the United States. All the data communicated between your country and Allerbi Website in the United States is transferred through encrypted connection.
8. Children’s Privacy
8.1 Allerbi is not available for children under the age of 18 to purchase, children under the age of 18 are not permitted to become the administrator who needs to provide more personal information to us, of an Allerbi.
8.2 For children between the age of 16 and 18, they are permitted to registered as a rider under the supervision of an Allerbi Bike administrator, who is required to be over 18 years old.
8.3 Allerbi is not for children under the age of 16, this is the minimum age requirement to register as a rider at Allerbi Website and Allerbi. If you don’t meet this minimum age requirement, you are not permitted to use register at Allerbi Website and use Allerbi. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16.
8.4 If you as parent, has found your child has provided us his or her personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we find that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 16, we will remove the information as soon as possible and terminate the child’s registration unless we receive verifiable parental consent.
10. Contact Details
Wug Robot LLP
Attn: Privacy Officer
5455 W 86th Street, Ste 145
Indianapolis, IN 46268, U.S.A.
11. Information for California Residents
If you are a resident of California, which means you are a natural person (not a corporation or other business entity) who resides in California even if you are temporarily outside of the state, we will follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to handle the personal information you provide to us.
11.1 Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to know what information we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request to disclose such information to you, we will need to verify your identity and confirm your verifiable consumer request. Once we confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will respond to your request within 45 calendar days. If for some reason we are not able to respond to you in that time frame, we will notify you the reason and extend the deadline by another 45 days with 90 days as total. We will not fulfill your request if we cannot verify your identity.
11.2 Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to delete any of your personal information that we have collected from you and retained with some exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request to delete such information, we will need to verify your identity and confirm your verifiable consumer request. Once we confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will respond to your request within 45 calendar days. If for some reason we are not able to respond to you in that time frame, we will notify you the reason and extend the deadline by another 45 days with 90 days as total. We will not fulfill your request if we cannot verify your identity.
Please note if your refusal to provide your personal information to us or asking us to delete your personal information that is necessary to the essential functions of Allerbi, we may not be able to complete your request and we will communicate with you on it.
11.3 Under the CCPA, California residents 16 years old or older have the right to request business not sell their personal information (the “right to opt-out”).
We do NOT sell any personal information to any parties. Please also note we don’t collect any personal information of children (including California residents) who are less than 16 years of age.
11.4 Under the CCPA, California residents cannot be discriminated against because they have exercised the rights under CCPA. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under CCPA.
11.5 The verifiable consumer request must provide information that allows us to verify you are the person about whom we have collected personal information. In your request please also describe in details what you are requesting so that we can act accordingly. You may only make a verifiable consumer request to know twice within a 12-month period.
11.6 When we verify your identity, we will use your information we already have as much as possible; however, if we are not able to identify you using all your information we already have, we may request additional information which we will use only for the purposes of verification.
11.7 Notice at Collection of Personal Information
Under CCAP we create this Notice at Collection of Personal Information (“Notice at Collection”) for California residents for details on personal information we collect and how they will be used.
11.7.1 Personal Information We Collect
- Identifiers: This includes real name, username or similar identifier, date of birth, contact information such as billing address, shipping address, email and telephone numbers.
- Customer Records: This includes address, telephone number, credit card number and other maybe other payment information.
- Protected Classifications: This includes age, gender and physical information like height and weight.
- Commercial information: This includes purchasing historyand other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Biometric information: This includes your fitness goal and riding data such as speed and distance.
- Internet or other electronic network activity: This includes internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access Allerbi Website.
- Geolocation: This includes the location of Allerbi you use. Please note you can use Allerbi all over the world as long as you register on it.
- Sensory data (audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar): We don’t collect such information.
- Professional or employment-related: We don’t collect such information.
- Inferences: This includes your comments, reviews and ratings you leave at Allerbi Website.
11.7.2 How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information by the law. We only use your personal information to complete necessary business processes and to keep the essential functions of Allerbi.
- Complete business transactions such as purchase, shipment, warranty, return and trouble shooting.
- Keep your Allerbi functions properly, and brings you the flexibility to use an Allerbi worldwide.
- Provide you information and analysis on your fitness progress and your rankings for motivation purpose.
- Provide you personalized recommendations on routes and plan, as well as reminder on fitness goals and improvement.
- Analyze Allerbi riders use patterns for the purpose to improve the product as well as to identify new routes.
- Use the information in the situation when we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, and to protect your (or someone’s) interests.
- Use the information for marketing purpose when we have new or updated product, new route or participate sales event.
- If we do need to use your personal information for other purpose, we will notify you as required by law.
- Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
11.8 Shine the Light
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of Allerbi Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
11.10 Contact Details
Wug Robot LLP
Attn: Privacy Officer
5455 W 86th Street, Ste 145
Indianapolis, IN 46268, U.S.A.